Apollo 7-17 missions FLOWN artifacts 17x24'' poster – incl. Moondust
Article No.: 3645
Flown artifacts incl. a lunar dust stained netting fragment (Apollo 16) and a surface and rover used beta cloth (Apollo 15) from all manned Apollo missions 7-17 !
Mounted on a striking 17x24'' poster:
- Apollo 7 - space flown heatshield
- Apollo 8 - moon flown checklist segment - ex Lovell
- Apollo 9 - space flown LM Kapton foil - ex Schweickart
- Apollo 10 - moon flown CM Kapton foil
- Apollo 11 - moon flown CM Kapton foil
- Apollo 12 - moon flown checklist segment - ex Gordon
- Apollo 13 - moon flown webbing material
- Apollo 14 - moon flown CM Kapton foil
- Apollo 15 - lunar surface + rover used flown OPS beta cloth - ex Scott
- Apollo 16 - Lunar dust coated surface flown netting - ex Duke
- Apollo 17 - moon flown beta cloth - ex Cernan
Each artifact was flown on its respective Apollo flight - the Apollo 16 netting is lunar dust stained (visible under a 60x microscope) and from the personal collection of Charlie Duke.
Enjoy our brand new stunning artwork with perfectly placed artifacts.
Limited edition of only 10 of these 17x24 inch posters are available.
Every poster comes with a certificate of authenticity and documentation about the background of these artifacts !
Payment plans possible! Please contact us directly.
All images courtesy of NASA. None of the associated astronauts have endorsed this edition nor were involved in the making of although some artifacts derive directly from their collections (James Lovell, Rusty Schweickart, Charlie Duke, Dave Scott, Richard Gordon, Gene Cernan).
All our presentations, acrylics and other merchandising articles made or produced by BeenInSpace or Artifactcloud do come with an attached or separate certificate of authenticity (COA) and are guaranteed authentic without any limits. We do include copies of the source certificate or documentation where available.